Sunday, March 29, 2015

An Exciting Announcement on Kindness!!!

   



 I am extremely honored and excited to announce the contribution of a brand new roof awarded to the Newton Family!!! Many of you reading this know the family personally and know what they have been through. I know many of us have loved ones who have faced illness bravely and also know the feeling of helplessness it leaves in it's wake. There are things we can do to make the path clearer!
With the help of Willoughby Supply located here in Toledo and Certainteed Building Products who donated 100% of the material, Hunt's Roofing is donating several crew member's time to get this roof done!
     I am looking for volunteers. I only need a handful. If you have experience with roofing that is a bonus, but if not that's ok! If you are interested contact me via this post or email.
Special thanks to Bryan Ramasocky w/ Hunt's Roofing who is donating his time and skill, and to Mike Stoll w/ Willoughby Supply who got the ball rolling for me on the materials!
Looking forward to sharing pics, before and afters, and the whole story with you here!
God Bless and Keep Helping One Another!  UPDATE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment